“Unique southern food”
Review of Graze

Graze
Reserve with OpenTable
Graze is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Houston Northcutt and Hwy 17 N.
Transit: There is a Carta Bus stop merely 100 yards from our front door.
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Unique southern food”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We had a late lunch so the service was excellent. We started with a mac and cheese with pulled pork and collards that was excellent as an appetizer. Then on to the scallops which were perfectly seared, and the fried catfish on a creamy succotash. Both were excellent and prepared with enough uniqueness that the old standards were interesting and delicious

Visited June 2014
2 Thank TLCSOCO

Memphis, Tennessee
“You have to try this place !”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Finest food I've had in Charleston so far during our trip. The restaurant doesn't look like much being in a strip mall from the outside but inside, it's a very nice atmosphere. But the best thing is the great food. I had the Chicken and Waffles and my husband had the Sea Scallops. He ate every bite of his and raved about how good it was. That's very unusal for him to go on and on about how good a meal is. He really liked the cinnamon and cayenne(?) dusting on the scallops. Good flavor without being hot. The chicken and waffles were so good I wanted to eat it all but I couldn't because the portion was so large. The waffles were so crispy on the edges and the ckn was fried perfectly but not greasy. Just delicous! I highlly recommend this place!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank BartlettSoccerMom
sc
“Quality remains tops”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is my second visit to this restaurant, the first being 2 years ago.
This is an eclectic restaurant with a very different menu, and my selection both times was the wild mushrooms with fresh goat cheese and truffle oil over pasta...As before, I loved this dish, and highly recommend anyone not afraid of mushrooms, try it.
The service is primo, and I can't imagine that they ever have a "bad day" here. I love this place! Try it! You will love it, too.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank kthywin
Charleston
“I'll give you an A”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

This is my third time to GRAZE and I have to admit they have delicious food at a great price. Most dishes are $14-$25 and enough to fill you up! Last night my mom enjoyed the Chicken and Waffles while I feasted on a Pasta dish with mushrooms, spinach and sun-dried tomatoes! Its always busy so reservations should be made in advance. We sat at the Bar and it was just fine! Great local spot in Mt. Pleasant!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank KCIGM
Charleston, South Carolina
“Awful”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Garlic Tomato soup: so heavy with cream cannot taste garlic, barely tomato.
Corn flake encrusted trout: burnt topping overpowered fish. Sent half back and I never send food back.
Chicken and waffles: same as above.
Table lighting is dim at best.
Good service, just crummy food.

Visited May 2014