“Amazing!”

Sushi Taro
Ranked #50 of 331 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Just opened - excellent!!!!
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Best hibachi in town! Always our go to place. You will not be disappointed. Great food, great service, wonderful family ran restaurant.

• Visited May 2014

Charleston
“Great sushi”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

We really liked this sushi, fresh and tasty. Service was very good as well. Prices are very reasonable. Decor is nice. :)

“Mother's Day Dining at Sushi Taro!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I was so blessed this Mother's Day weekend to have two scrumptious meals at my favorite restaurant, Sushi Taro in Mount Pleasant, SC!
Friday nite my handsome son Nehemiah treated both myself and his Dad to a fabulous feast at Sushi Taro! I don't know how the Master Sushi Chef, Eddie, does it but every time we eat at his restaurant he tops whatever sushi we had on previous visits! The very best and freshest sushi anywhere! Always presented with artistic flair! Check out my photos of this meal and my Mother's Day meal that my husband Jaffray and I had Sunday! I love going to Sushi Taro! It is a fun, welcoming and beautiful place to rest your weary body and dine on gourmet food!

1 Thank RhettGirl
“Heavenly Food Heavenly Experience”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

I am a fully paying and loyal customer of Sushi Taro. I have been dining there ever since they opened. Their food, service and presentation have only grown in keeping me and my family frequent and extremely satisfied customers!
See enclosed pictures for my most recent visits!

2 Thank RhettGirl
Boston, Massachusetts
“Sushi just ok. Service slow”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

You'd think going to a sushi restaurant on a Sunday evening would be pleasant and not very busy. Not so at the Sushi Taro. And based on how slow service was (only one sushi chef) I don't think this is the normal for a Sunday evening. Sushi was just ok. Rice was crumbly and hard to eat with chopsticks. Needed a spoon. Suspect this was more because the sushi chef was overwhelmed and hurried. Since we were trying to expand our 15 year old grandson's eating experiences, it may have been a little more disappointing. Won't plan to return here.

Visited April 2014