“love my stylist” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mt. Pleasant, SC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“love my stylist”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

I have been going to Grace Salon for a year now and am very glad that I stumbled upon it. My stylist is Katie and she does a great job with my highlights and cut. It is very refreshing to finally have a stylist that is on the same page as me and listens to what I say, but also gives her advice. My hair has never looked better!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Sittin_Pretty22

Durham, North Carolina
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Pamper Yourself”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2011

We were staying at a B&B at the Village at I'on and on a whim, stopped in to see about getting a manicure. Luckily, they had an opening right then, and Katie was able to give my husband and I manicures. She did a great job, and is very personable and easy to talk to. The salon was fairly busy, and they offer manicures, pedicures, facials and hair treatments. They are an Aveda salon, and use Aveda products. My manicure was lovely, and has a gloss to it that made it look even nicer. Katie is very efficient, and the price is comparable to everyone else. If you're in the Village at I'On, stop in to see Katie, and get pampered for awhile! It's worth it!

Visited August 2011