Although this property was under extensive renovations while we where there in mid March are stay was excellent. Our room was completely remodeled and we were the first to stay in the new beds. The staff was super friendly as where the guests and even the construction workers. The breakfast was more then we could eat or needed. The front desk staff was also willing to give out recommendations of where to eat and what was the must see while we were in Charleston. Great place, if we were ever in the vicinity again we would definitely stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy this hotel's convenient access to the Charleston Historic District without paying downtown Charleston hotel rates. Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, the Best Western Patriots Point is only minutes away from the beautiful Historic District where visitors can stroll along the cobble-stone streets, shop and dine in beautiful Charleston. Hotel guests will also find Patriots Point Maritime Museum, Fort Sumter and the Patriots Point Golf Course and Marina nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Patriots Point Best Western
- Best Western Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Best Western