This hotel is an excellent value. It's very clean, well managed and great location if visiting the Charleston area. We saved over $100 per night by staying here as opposed to accommodations in the downtown Historic District in Charleston proper. We were literally 5 minutes from downtown. Parking is free, continental breakfast is included and the staff is very helpful. Mt. Pleasant is a lovely area with easy access to the sea islands as well as downtown Charleston. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy this hotel's convenient access to the Charleston Historic District without paying downtown Charleston hotel rates. Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, the Best Western Patriots Point is only minutes away from the beautiful Historic District where visitors can stroll along the cobble-stone streets, shop and dine in beautiful Charleston. Hotel guests will also find Patriots Point Maritime Museum, Fort Sumter and the Patriots Point Golf Course and Marina nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Patriots Point Best Western
- Best Western Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Best Western