This was our first trip to Charleston. After pricing hotels in the historic district, I cast the net a little wider. Best Western Patriot's Point was perfect. Easy access to downtown, plus close to the Ft. Sumter Ferry and Patriot's Point. We were not disappointed. Check-in was easy, Keith was friendly and very helpful. We were pleased with the room - clean, quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was much better than most "free" breakfasts. There are a few details in the room and bathroom that could use some updating, but overall we were very pleased with the room, the rate, the staff and the location. Thumbs up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy this hotel's convenient access to the Charleston Historic District without paying downtown Charleston hotel rates. Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, the Best Western Patriots Point is only minutes away from the beautiful Historic District where visitors can stroll along the cobble-stone streets, shop and dine in beautiful Charleston. Hotel guests will also find Patriots Point Maritime Museum, Fort Sumter and the Patriots Point Golf Course and Marina nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Patriots Point Best Western
- Best Western Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Best Western