My boyfriend and I took a leisure trip to Charleston and stayed here because the price was better than staying in downtown Charleston. The location is perfect... you are just a few easy miles from Charleston, and the area seemed quiet and safe. It was clean and looked very nice, inside and out. We had the free continental breakfast each day. There were many things to do and places to eat within just a couple miles of the hotel. We were very happy with our stay here - the location was close to downtown Charleston, the beaches, and the naval museum. I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy this hotel's convenient access to the Charleston Historic District without paying downtown Charleston hotel rates. Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, the Best Western Patriots Point is only minutes away from the beautiful Historic District where visitors can stroll along the cobble-stone streets, shop and dine in beautiful Charleston. Hotel guests will also find Patriots Point Maritime Museum, Fort Sumter and the Patriots Point Golf Course and Marina nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Patriots Point Best Western
- Best Western Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Best Western