No frills and tiny rooms. Bed was somewhat comfortable but acceptable. Front desk polite but housekeeping service sucks. We left one morning and left sign for new towels on the door. Housekeeping still making rounds because they were in the room across the hall. Later that evening we returned with no towels and no towels at the front desk. Perhaps they should buy a few more to have on hand. Also make sure you travel with someone else. We were packing on our departure date at 9am (check-out is not until 12 noon). Come back to the room and the key card was already deactivated! How frustrating. But, this hotel is in a good location. So, if you are looking for a cheaper place to stay with no frills and aren't claustrophobic, this is for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy this hotel's convenient access to the Charleston Historic District without paying downtown Charleston hotel rates. Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, the Best Western Patriots Point is only minutes away from the beautiful Historic District where visitors can stroll along the cobble-stone streets, shop and dine in beautiful Charleston. Hotel guests will also find Patriots Point Maritime Museum, Fort Sumter and the Patriots Point Golf Course and Marina nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Patriots Point Best Western
- Best Western Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Best Western