“Good but lost some flavor.”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #58 of 340 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Columbia, South Carolina
“Good but lost some flavor.”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

It's been a few years since I have eaten at a PF Changes and those were in the Midwest. The food is still good but has lost some flavor. The hint of heat wasn't there and was a little bland. The cucumber side dish had no flavor what so ever. As far as this restaurant the service was very good but food was slow yo get out. Don't think I'll be back.

Visited June 2014

Texarkana, Texas
“best Chinese food in the area”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I love that they have menus that cater to people with allergies as well as people without allergies. The place is clean and the service is good. I love the food but I think they are a little pricey for Chinese food. Overall this place is very good and I will be back.

• Visited March 2014
Lexington, Kentucky
“For a chain - it's a thumbs up”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had the typical lettuce wraps and honestly I could stop after that. But, why when you can order a meal and take home the leftovers.

We were seated fast, although the summer season was not in full swing yet. I'm not sure if they take reservations or not, but it's as good as where we lived in KY and the one we ate at there sometimes. Consistent and the service was good.
Always a good choice

Visited April 2014
“Great decorum, awesome service, very good food!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

We traveled to Mt. Pleasant after a school activity and paid a visit to the restaurant P.F. Chang's. It was the first time for most of the people in our party. The restaurant has a beautiful decor and a very peaceful and relaxed atmosphere. It was less than half full when we arrived on a weekday in the early afternoon.

The restrooms were very clean, our waitress was very courteous and even spoke and complimented my two year old nephew who was a part of our party. Service was very fast and everything came out in a timely matter. First our appetizers, crab wontons, which were awesome in the spicy plumb sauce. We also ordered the Chang's chicken lettuce wraps, which was a hit for everyone at the table except me. It was flavorful, but I have a thing about food breaking apart as I'm eating. After the appetizers came the salad and soups and as soon as we were done the lunch specials followed. I ordered the almond and cashew chicken with fried rice. The vegetables were crisp and the chicken was flavorful. It would've been better if the amount of garlic sauce was a little less, it overpowered the flavor in the rice, but again it was good. Everyone was satisfied with their meals which were beef and chicken lo meins and crispy honey shrimp. Even my two year old nephew enjoyed his chicken lo mein!
I've heard of P.F. Chang's, but this was my first visit and based on the atmosphere, food, and service, it won't be the last.

Visited May 2014
Charleston SC
“Good service and food”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Four of us stopped for an early supper on a Saturday. With the restaurant half full at best, we got great service. We shared a couple of appetizers: egg rolls and fried green beans and liked both. Entrees were pepper steak and a couple of chicken dishes. All were enjoyed but the pepper steak was too spicy but not so noted on the menu. We rarely go there but found it an enjoyable time together and good food. It was also prom night for a number of groups which fortunately came as we left!

• Visited May 2014