“What's not to like” 5 of 5 bubbles

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #69 of 324 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lindstrom, Minnesota
“What's not to like”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

P F Chang's, one of our favorite restaurants did not disappoint.
This one had been open about three years and is the nicest of any we have been to.
The food is always first rate, and the service this time was over and above.
The lettuce wraps were excellent as usual, as were the crispy honey chicken and shrimp in lobster sauce.
For a soup selection I tried the P F Chang's chicken noodle . It was delivered in a large tureen that probably held seven or eight normal bowls. Unlike any other chicken noodle I have had, this concoction was so tasty, I ate three bowls and my wife had two. And we brought some home for lunch the next day. Definitely will have that dish again. Another great meal at a really good restaurant.

Visited July 2014

Lynchburg, Virginia
“Lunch Before Checking In to Our Beach House”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

We had a great lunch for adults and children. Our lunch was a little unusual for our family because we all shared a number of different appetizers. The variety and taste made it a great experience. One we would try again.

Visited July 2014
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Atmosphere is nice. The food is great. Service has always been very good, and its mostly a good value. Great for take out also.

Visited June 2014
Columbia, South Carolina
“Good but lost some flavor.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

It's been a few years since I have eaten at a PF Changes and those were in the Midwest. The food is still good but has lost some flavor. The hint of heat wasn't there and was a little bland. The cucumber side dish had no flavor what so ever. As far as this restaurant the service was very good but food was slow yo get out. Don't think I'll be back.

Visited June 2014
Texarkana, Texas
“best Chinese food in the area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

I love that they have menus that cater to people with allergies as well as people without allergies. The place is clean and the service is good. I love the food but I think they are a little pricey for Chinese food. Overall this place is very good and I will be back.

• Visited March 2014