“Great fast Japanese food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Umi

Umi
Ranked #234 of 327 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
“Great fast Japanese food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

Sometimes you just need a really great quick Japanese take out and this is it! They are so great! Always great food and friendly. My family orders hibachi dinners and they never fail! Always hot and fresh! So great!

• Visited November 2013

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Our neighborhood go-to restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here many times & the food is consistently good. The staff is always friendly & service is quick. I usually order hibachi chicken and/or sushi. The quality of the food is excellent and perfectly cooked. The steak is also good.

• Visited August 2013
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
“A hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

I visited Umi with my sister and my niece. The quality of the food was excellent - sushi for my sister and my niece, a steak and shrimp hibachi lunch for me. Although the fried rice with my lunch was plain, the steak, shrimp and vegetables were very tasty. Prices are very reasonable and the service is quite friendly.

• Visited August 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“The best hibachi at the best price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2013

I've eaten at Umi around a dozen times and have yet to have any kind of bad experience. Great hibachi at a good price, especially during lunch hours, and the service has always been friendly.

• Visited May 2013
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Favorite take out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013

We always do take out, but the interior is cozy and charming. The hibachi dinner plates are the best fried rice I've ever had, and are served with delicious zucchini, squash, broccoli, onions, and mushrooms. The hibachi dinner meats are all high quality and delicious; I've tried the tender steak, chicken, scallops, and shrimp. Service is very friendly.

• Visited April 2013