“Excellent Food and Price” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pages Okra Grill

Pages Okra Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Seneca, sc
“Excellent Food and Price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

The food was delicious and very fresh. We ate here on a very busy Friday night but only had a wait of a few minutes. The service was excellent. The food was excellent and the price cannot be beat. I highly recommend!!

Fountain Inn, South Carolina
“Best Southern food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

If you really want to try southern cooking, visit Pages Okra grill. Be prepared to wait at lunch since there are a lot of locals that eat there. The Chicken Fried Steak is freshly prepared and the best I have ever had. The grilled chicken is also very tasty. The white gravy is excellent but you have to ask for it. On our last visit we ordered the okra basket appetizer "way too much for two people" but excellent. I am not sure it is possible to eat everything on the plate. The deserts are beyond description, you have to see them. If you ever try this place you will go back.

Amelia, Ohio
“Good comfort food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

After a long day of sightseeing, we stopped in for dinner at the recommendation of the ladies at the visitors center. We arrived just after 5:00 pm and was quickly greeted by our server, Pauline. She recommended the Sangria; absolutely delicious! The fried flounder was wonderful and the sweet potato casserole was awesome (it tasted like it was mixed with applesauce, yum)! I doubt you could go wrong with any of the sides. The triple layered chocolate cake was wonderful.

By 5:30, this place was packed. I see why, the food is wonderful, the service was great. Next time I'm in the area, I will be back!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Amy H
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“Best Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

I will start out saying that I am 62 years old and have been eating Country and Southern cooking all my life. A good portion of it was from my grandmother, who cooked for restaurants for years and could out-cook almost anyone. But tonight at Page's Okra Grill, I experienced the best ever in 4 separate categories (Sorry, Gramma). I had the best Fried Chicken Livers, Butter Beans, Fried Green Tomatoes, and Peanut Butter Pie that I have ever tasted, period. But that was not just a coincidence, because I also sampled some of my wife's plate of Country Fried Steak and Sweet Potato Casserole, which were of the same caliber as my dinner. My compliments to the chef and these recipes which are all heavenly. The restaurant decor and atmosphere were very clean and lively, and although it was packed and had numerous people waiting outside, our food came very quickly, hot and cooked perfectly. The service was outstanding with our waitress, Kristin, who was friendly, fast, and professional. If all the servers are like her, then the service here more than lives up to the standards of the food. I lament to say I am a visitor in this beautiful city of Charleston, or else I would be back at Page's until I tried everything on the menu. But you can bet your bottom dollar I will be back on my next visit. Many thanks to my daughter, whom I am visiting, for finding this terrific place. ,

3 Thank Cjones797
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is wonderful. I had the shrimp and grits and my wife had fried chicken. We didn't plan on getting dessert, but it looked very good.

Visited June 2014