“Ole! Los Compadres!”
Review of Los Compadres - CLOSED

Los Compadres
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: New Mexican Restaurant that is incredible!
Description: New Mexican Restaurant that is incredible!
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Ole! Los Compadres!”
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Our kind of place! Very friendly service in a pleasant dining space. Atmosphere festive and not overdone. The food was delicious - we each tried a special. Chips & salsa very yummy. Looking forward to a return visit - feeling lucky that Los Compadres is just 10 minutes away.

Charleston SC
“Good but didn't knock our socks off!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Reading other reviews of this restaurant, we were expecting much better. I'm not sure how it has been rated so highly. The positives were the friendly atmosphere and excellent service, including a very friendly young man, the owner's son. The beer was very cold. The food, while it may be authentic Mexican seemed to lack flavor. It was fine, but nothing to write home about. We had carnitas, fajitas and enchiladas.

Chicago
“Authentic, fresh and delicious”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I had the Mexican Steak and it was the best I have ever had. My wife had the cheese enchilladas and she loved them. My mother-in-law and daughter had tacos. They both had second orders. Everything was so fresh and had such great flavor. Margaritas and chips and salsa, excellent. This is definitely a place we will visit again.

1 Thank Kevin P
Kihei, Hawaii
“Nice surprise in Mt. Pleasant”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Went here because it showed up on Yelp as "nearby". So glad we did. Excellent family run restaurant in a small shopping center. Place was simple, clean and comfortable. Quick service. The best carnitas I've had-very tender, not fatty or greasy. Decent glass of wine too! Highly recommend-everything (or almost) made in house-great salsa, tortillas etc.

Visited June 2013
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Close your eyes and walk into a little bit of Mexico”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

First of all let me say, I was surprised. My fiancé kinda dragged me here, all the good places to eat in Chs area, I said no way to a dive in a strip mall. I was wrong. Family run and really nice people who remember you when you return and appreciate your business, that in itself is a novelty around here. The food simply prepared authentic and delicious.

Request anything and they could care less if its on menu they say no problem. Enjoy!

• Visited June 2013