“Don't miss it.”
Review of Blackbeard's Cove - CLOSED

Blackbeard's Cove
Reviewed 31 May 2014

They have great, many and modern (and a few classic) arcade machines. "Speed of light" is a great new one. Of course, ski ball and air hockey accompany a lovely shaded water-hazard mini golf. I haven't tried the food-- I always just go down the street to Jack's Cosmic Dogs- a PERFECT combo. The best $50 I have spent in ages-- did it twice in a week vacation on IOP.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

My family and I had fun, but the putt putt golf course could've been cleaned up some. The course we were on the water falls were not operating and some of the carpet was messed up. Staff was friendly.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

They have putt putt, go carts, and a great snack (food) area, and games. The service was great and people were all very nice. Our children loved it and the prices were good too.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Challenging mini golf courses, go karts, climbing wall, this place has PLENTY to keep kids busy. Special section for smaller tots makes it REALLY family friendly!!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Blackbeards Cove was our family fun day away from the beach... The children and parents alike had a fabulous time... You walk in the door and are immediately greeted by very friendly staff and kid friendly environment!! The decor is so much fun, and the building, grounds, and bathrooms were extremely clean!! We had a blast racing the go-karts (what a race and we got our daughters to drive by themselves), put-putting on the glamours fun filled courses, climbing the rock wall (yes I climbed and wow you feel so much further off the ground than you really are), then we went over and allowed the little ones to bounce in jump land, then proceeded inside and played one of the many arcade games..
I want to give a very special THANK YOU to Blackbeards Cove for allowing my family and friends get together for a very eventful fun filled day that left the most amazing memories....
This is one of our favorite stops to make and will return very soon!!