“Mount Pleasant Gem”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My husband had been here with my sons earlier in the month and raved about the burgers! So when he suggested we go for lunch I was excited! But when we pulled up I had reservations from the look of it...was it just a bar? I couldn't have been more wrong! As soon as you enter the place is light and bright, new and had a great feeling! Great menu which it hard for us to make a selection! I opted for fish and chips. Delicious! My husband had the steak sandwich with garlic fries! WOW! Excellent! We look forward to returning shortly! We recommended to my daughter to take her boyfriend visiting from Philly there for dinner. They raved about the Southwest Salad, and classic burger! Another great place for us in Mount Pleasant!!!

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Was looking for a place late that had good beers and ran across this place out of luck. The food was great (fish tacos) and the service was the best I have found. I was treated like a local and this place was full of then which also tells you it's great. The beers on tap were great. It's a must stop by when in SC.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Probably one of the best burgers I've had in a long time. They were perfectly cooked with a wide selection of toppings to satisfy any taste. The servers and bartenders were friendly.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

my wife and I decided to stop in for a very late lunch.
we were seated immediately and greeted by our server (Nicole W.)
Nicole was very knowledgeable in regards to the beer menu as well as the food menu. she was very pleasant and answered all of our questions and made some spot on recommendations.
My wife wanted a "lighter" beer. Nicole recommended the Kronenbourg Blanc. It was perfect according to my wife. Great job Nicole!
I was interested in a pint of my favorite Charleston area dark beer (Palmetto Espresso Porter). She informed me that they did not unfortunately have this on tap and recommended the "Duck Rabbit porter", it was very good and worked out great for me. Great job again Nicole.
My wife opted for the Fungi burger with the parmesan/truffle french fries.
Quote "It was one of the best burgers I have ever eaten"
I chose the Southern burger. It was also very very good. Both were cooked to perfection (kudos to the cook/chef). We dine out fairly often and very seldom do we get a burger cooked the way we request.
Now on to the star of this meal...The parmesan/truffle oil french fries...OH MY GAWD THEY ARE UNBELIEVABLE!! I would return to Coleman's just for an order of these fries! My wife seldom eats french fries...We both agreed that these were by FAR the best french fries we have eaten. If you go to Coleman's, you MUST order these fries.
The restaurant/bar was very laid back and not an over the top decor...just right!
We did not partake in the dessert menu.
HOWEVER, we have a lot of guests from the Northeast who come to visit us. We WILL be bringing our guests here!
And we can't wait to get back and try other menu items>
GREAT JOB COLEMAN'S

1  Thank kpit70
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

Absolutely loved it here! Everything from walking in the door til we left was awesome! Outstanding service and food!