“Always reliable!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Awesome bartenders. Always get great service and have a good time here.Great place to enjoy a cold draft and the food is delicious! One of my favorite spots in town! The crab and spinach dip is one of my favorites.Tried the lamb burgers for the first time last night and they were fabulous.I often stop in by myself and I almost always end up staying for a second beer.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I didn't have a burger or beer. It was just okay. I had salad with chicken. Chicken was dry, sort of stick like in texture. Don't order the mac & cheese as it very smokey and it taste like it came out of a box. My friend ordered that and he couldn't eat it. He had a mixed drink and it was weak. We won't ever go back. Go to King Street Downtown Charleston and eat at OLDE TOWNE ! It is one of the BEST around!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

My husband had been here with my sons earlier in the month and raved about the burgers! So when he suggested we go for lunch I was excited! But when we pulled up I had reservations from the look of it...was it just a bar? I couldn't have been more wrong! As soon as you enter the place is light and bright, new and had a great feeling! Great menu which it hard for us to make a selection! I opted for fish and chips. Delicious! My husband had the steak sandwich with garlic fries! WOW! Excellent! We look forward to returning shortly! We recommended to my daughter to take her boyfriend visiting from Philly there for dinner. They raved about the Southwest Salad, and classic burger! Another great place for us in Mount Pleasant!!!

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Was looking for a place late that had good beers and ran across this place out of luck. The food was great (fish tacos) and the service was the best I have found. I was treated like a local and this place was full of then which also tells you it's great. The beers on tap were great. It's a must stop by when in SC.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Probably one of the best burgers I've had in a long time. They were perfectly cooked with a wide selection of toppings to satisfy any taste. The servers and bartenders were friendly.