“Just ok...”

Steel City Pizza Co.
Ranked #50 of 327 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Douglasville, Georgia
“Just ok...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

After a long day of driving to Charleston, we decided to order a light supper for delivery. My Mother and I are traveling together. We ordered the vegetarian calzone and spinach dip/chips to share. The calzone was ok - the balsamic glaze did not taste very good. It would have been much better without that. Some of the chips tasted stale. The spinach dip was just average too.
Maybe the pizza items would have been a better choice for us.

• Visited July 2014

Kingsport, Tennessee
“Great food, great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Amazing food, great servers and friendly atmosphere. Close to shopping and the main roads. Great variety of foods and something for everybody. Beers included

Jonesboro, Arkansas
“Good pizza and Sides”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

I cannot honestly say that it is the "BEST" pizza that I have ever had, but I can say that it is better than most, and a big step up from the chains like Domino's, Pizza Inn, and Pizza Hut. They have a great selection of toppings and the sides are really good. Customer service was great and delivery time was very fast to my hotel. I will definitely be calling them again the next time I am out in Mount Pleasant.

Visited February 2014
Charleston
“Great Place To Watch The World Cup!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We didn't originally start here, but relocated due to the original bar being overcrowded. We asked that they turn on the sound for the game, and they did so very quickly! The pizza was delicious, we got a medium and split it. It was very light and flavorful. My only suggestion would be to season the crust a bit more, or add some spices to the topping/cheese. My mom got a sandwich and said it was delicious as well! The waitress didn't know too much about the beers on tap, but the selection was pretty big so that seemed acceptable. We will definitely be back!

• Visited July 2014
“Good service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on our road trip while we looked for a room to stay at for the night. The waitress helped with a list of phone numbers for area hotels. Pizza was really good and the kids had pasta that they also enjoyed. Clean and fun atmosphere.