“Great salads!”
Review of Matt's Pizza Dept.

Matt's Pizza Dept.
Ranked #232 of 344 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Price range: US$0 - US$9
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: NY Style Pizzeria with clean, updated, eclectic interior paying tribute to NYC pizzerias. Classic in door pizzeria style seating as well as patio dining. Full menu including our own Specialty pies or create your own with a full list of popular toppings. Fresh cut produce enhances the salad selection along with real Buffalo style wings and an assortment of appetizers. For the non-pizza option, heroes, calzones or stromboli. Enjoy a glass of wine, bottled or draft beer or something sweet from the soda fountain.
Reviewed 18 November 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for lunch. We shared a greek salad, (HUGE) wings, and the stromboli calzone. Everything was really good except the calzone was doughy and had way too much cheese for our liking. I thought the pizza looked wonderful, and would definately order that next time! The service was great!

Reviewed 6 November 2012

One of the gals at work treated us all to pizza from Matt's. What a nice surprise! I had to ask her where she got it. The crust is that perfect combination of crsip and chewy, without being greasy. the toppings were ample and seasoned perfectly.

Reviewed 31 March 2012

Mmmmmmm...I'm hungry just writing this. The pizzas are the best in Mt. P, and the calzones are HUGE

1  Thank chasadchick
Reviewed 16 February 2012

This is some of the best pizza I've had here in Charleston. Don't know their secret, but is consistently great quality! I've not tried any other specialties they offer, but I will keep going back for their pizza!

1  Thank darinsc
Reviewed 9 June 2009

Had lunch here after a weekend trip to Mount Pleasant. Great pizza (crust was fantastic) and salads and the service was excellent. Not too expensive.

1  Thank allisonsc