“Love their pizza! Regular delivery customer.”
Review of Matt's Pizza Dept.

Matt's Pizza Dept.
Ranked #177 of 353 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Price range: US$0 - US$9
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: NY Style Pizzeria with clean, updated, eclectic interior paying tribute to NYC pizzerias. Classic in door pizzeria style seating as well as patio dining. Full menu including our own Specialty pies or create your own with a full list of popular toppings. Fresh cut produce enhances the salad selection along with real Buffalo style wings and an assortment of appetizers. For the non-pizza option, heroes, calzones or stromboli. Enjoy a glass of wine, bottled or draft beer or something sweet from the soda fountain.
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We have ordered pizza from Matt's 3 to 4 times a month for the last 3 years. They serve delicious pizza at a great price! They offer a wide variety of toppings- only place around that has green olives! The delivery time may be slower than the big chains to DW, PW or Rivertown but well worth it and understandable! (taken a left lately onto 41 from their locale?).
Our favorites- meatball and garlic, pepperoni and green olive, the hawaiian, and their meat lovers. We have only had one issue with a wrong topping but the manager made it right. And love they support the local schools and students in their fundraising efforts.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Previously this was NYPD pizza and it was FANTASTIC! With people changes and different crust it is now just OK.
Fine for just lunch or during the game, but I wouldn't go out of the way.
All that's needed to turn this around is management that cares and proves it with every slice.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I was in a few months ago the pizza was okay .... Teenagers running the restaurant literally management was horrible. A simple request went unanswered... I simply wanted half an I simply wanted half and half and wa and was told they could not do it fo for pizza that was not as good as Pizza that was not as good as Pizza Hut for half when I forme when I formed them it wa for that kind for that kind of money I simply could not get what I wanted... and was told by th and was told by the kid that was that was a waste of time they would not do it he has tried before I went ahead ordered pizza brought it brought it home and it when I go back

1  Thank beltwayorbust
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Six months ago, terrific. Don't know what has happened. Pies ordered extra crispy are soggy. Ingredients scattered haphazardly. Extra cheese not evident.

A shame.

Reviewed 20 November 2012

On the way driving to Pennsylvania for vacation. We decided to stop at NYPD Pizza for dinner. I was very surprised that their pizza was so good. Their prices were decent which is average pricing as with any other nice family sit down pizzeria (not the small hole in the wall pizzeria's). But, the taste of their pizza was extraordinary. Nice place. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank David Chee Z