“Keep your receipt because they will add their own tip.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Senor Tequila

Senor Tequila
Ranked #130 of 327 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Charleston, South Carolina
“Keep your receipt because they will add their own tip.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

About 2 yrs ago,my co worker complained about the restaurant overcharging his debit card.Anyway last Friday I ordered a tea and ACP. The food was delicious and fast as usual. I left a tip on the table and put a big 0 on the receipt's tip line and wrote in the total amount. Today while looking at my bank statement I see the meal costs me $15.44 which is $5 more than what I had on the receipt. My food was $9 something. .. can't find my receipt. Will not return. Food was good but I don't like shady establishments.

• Visited February 2014

Asheville, North Carolina
“Agree, don't go here. ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

Standard Mexican food. Nothing special. Tons of boring beef covered in salt and generic cheese sauce. They don't understand English well enough to understand that we did not like the flavor of the fajitas at all. We asked them to bring out something else. This never happened. The next time we saw our server, he brought the check. The item we complained about was still on there and we never saw the replacement. Took 15 minutes of talking to the manager to come to come to an agreement, which was to pay for half of the bad fajitas that we did not eat. The rest of the food was not good either, but was not worth complaining about. Just wanted to get out of there asap.

South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't Go”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

Avoid this place. Service was horrible. Food was like frozen mexican from grocery. This is the only review I have ever done. I just don't want anyone to have to experience this place!

• Visited September 2013
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“A smile would be nice.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

Coming from North Carolina where there are quite a few Mexican Restaurant possibilities, we were surprised to find it difficult to find them in the Charleston area. We visited here based on reviews, one especially mentioned the friendly wait staff. I must say we did not find this. The person who seated us, never acknowledged us or spoke to us. Just started walking toward a booth and laid the menus down. He looked annoyed. My daughter even mentioned something, and she usually has her nose buried in her phone and doesn't pick up on those things. The food did come out quickly, but no one ever came around to refill cups. My husband had to flag another waiter for a refill, but by then we were nearly done with our meals. I also need to mention that there were maybe 4 other tables with patrons and the restaurant was nearly empty. Food was average. We won't be back. Maybe we 've learned a lesson to avoid Mexican while in Charleston. We were kind of wanting something besides seafood, but I think it will be Italian.

• Visited July 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“Standard Mexican Fair - Good - Consistent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

The food is very good. The noise level is very high. Service is fast, respectful but not necessarily friendly.

• Visited July 2013