“Typical Bar Food”

Ranked #31 of 354 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2014

A nice view of the inter coastal waterway. The burgers were typical and crab cake sandwich was just OK. There are other places to try around the same area. We will check out the other restaurants, before we go back to Vickery's.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Have dined at Vickery's several times. I love their Salmon BLT. Their service is always good. Their prices are reasonable. The view of Shem Creek is absolutely wonderful. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to others.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Where can I start! First the service sucked from the beginning to the end! The food was last just say I stopped eating when I saw the rat! I have heard of swamp rats but I didn't want to see it on the deck looking at me! I told the manager and he didn't care about my reaction or the fact that I was concern about the food I was eating! I didn't want my money back I just expected him to show some type of acknowledgement that I even showed some concern and just give better customer service! I will never come back here! Sorry if I offended anyone!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We totally enjoy Vickery's. We started with the calamari, fried and not greasy, which will give you a clue as to whether to order a fried entrée. My wife had the fried shrimp, perfect. I had the seafood and grits, wonderful, fresh, and they didn't skimp on the seafood. We sat on the patio, a pod of dolphins swam by.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Looking for a local seafood place we came across Vickery's. The patio over looks Shem Creek and it was pleasant to watch the fishing boats and people along the docks. The food was fresh and had a local flavor. The birds at the dock were flying all around us and a bit annoying though.