“Good Food”
Review of Los Arcos Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Los Arcos Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Good food, no surprises. Service is good, and fast. Food is good quality. Prices are great.. Will return.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I do not know why Los Arcos doesn't have a ton of reviews. Maybe the locals are trying to keep it a secret. The salsa is fresh with a touch of cilantro but not overpowering. The tortilla chips are lightly salted and served warm. The fried Chicken Chimicanga is a hit every time with me. The refried beans are seasoned well. Service is excellent. The place is packed every time I go there for lunch with my family.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Recently discovered this great Mexican restaurant while vacationing at Isle of Palms. Great food, great atmosphere. Love the chips & salsa, which you pour yourself and great queso. Good service as well. We enjoyed it so much we went there on our first and last day of vacation.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Great area, great wait staff and speedy service to your table. However, the food was just bland. I don't even like spicy food but I swear they didn't even salt anything. Just odd for a mexican restaurant. Hubby and I said same thing at exactly same time so it wasn't one sided. Place is packed which surprises me...maybe cooks had an off day? So many other places in area so sadly we won't be back because it was that un-remarkable in the taste department.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

The Service and Food was great. Food came out quick and the host was very accommodating. Had entertainment for the kids by a balloon technician.