“Wonderful restaurant!”

Langdon's Restaurant and Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Langdon's Restaurant and Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 350 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Price range: US$40 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

One of the finest dining experiences! Surpassed some downtown restaurants! Langdons has it all. Great ambiance, food and service! You will not be disappointed! A jewel in the Charleston restaurant scene!

1  Thank Patricia K

Reviewed 28 March 2014

My wife and I just had an excellent dinner and dessert at Langdons. From the steak to salmon the food was excellent. The creme brûlée was fantastic. We would both recommend Langdons to anyone.

1  Thank Papamikr
Reviewed 28 March 2014

While visiting Charleston, I wanted to take my son out for fine dining. I had been to Langdon's years ago and had very much enjoyed the experience so decided to return. I was not disappointed. The service and food were both outstanding. The wine selection by the glass was very good and worked well as an option for my visit. I had the swordfish and my son had the rack of lamb. Both were excellent. With starters, entree, wine and dessert, while pricey, was worth it. And all around great visit.

1  Thank Denise S
Reviewed 15 March 2014

This is by far the best restaurant in town. We have eaten at many of the fine dining places in town, and consistently for the last 10 years, Langdon 's has never disappointed. From the moment we walked in the door to the moment we left- Langdon's staff treats you better than family. The food is always amazing and service is always fantastic. So thanks again- Pat, Matt, Jeff, Tim and everyone else who makes Langdon 's the place it is and has remained!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is my go-to restaurant in Charleston/Mount Pleasant. The drinks are always perfectly prepared, the meals consistently delicious. Service is attentive without being fawning. I often get the salmon, but it is also the place to go for a great steak. Langdon's never disappoints.