“Worse each visit. 10 minutes in drive thru”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #249 of 331 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Worse each visit. 10 minutes in drive thru”
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

For the second time in two weeks I have been missed at the drive thru I had to drive up to the window where my order was then taken I got food that was cold and slimy today the burritos from the value menu were puny and slick and grotesque I got a croissant that was fairly warm but It looked about an hour old there's no cars in the parking lot most of the mornings here at this location. Everyone seems to be very disorganized. I hate to even review fast food place but if you are looking at the reviews you must be interested this burger King is probably best to avoid. I will review the one in Summerville soon and it fares much worse.

1 Thank Leanira