“Omelet came out cold.”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I had the country omelet and I could not believe it came almost nearly completely cold and tough. Not good. Will not go back to this restaurant as waitress never came to check on us for me to even tell her about the omelet. I picked at it and left about 3/4 of it on my plate.

There are newer reviews for IHOP

Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast , in town for the big "Cooper River Bridge Run " IHOP ", is always a good choice for breakfast for us . Great food , great service , can't go wrong with this place !

Reviewed 29 December 2013

It was Christmas day as the sun was going down and I was driving US 17 with IHOP being the only resteraunt open. I went in and was seated and it all went downhill from there. It took around 10 minutes for a server to approach me. The biggest problem with this is it was the same server passing me over and over for 10 minutes with only two other tables in her section.
She finally approached me dressed in her Santa hat, which was ok, but with a big look earring in her nose. How professional. I quickly placed my order because I was hungry and low on glycogen and she responded in a military like response; "Yes Sir!"
I had to ask several times for creamer for my coffee and equal (my choice in sugar substitute). Afterward I just wanted to get out of there. I paid my bill. Usually on Christmas Day I would tip someone big for working on Christmas Day which I appreciate, but she just seemed "out of it" and I only left $2 Which is less than what I would leave on a normal day. Enough Said!

1  Thank PitBull P
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Great selection of omelettes and pancakes - friendly welcome - I think the booths need to be bigger to accommodate today's larger customers. Right on 17 and always ready to fill you up!

Reviewed 2 November 2013

I came in at noon sharp with a survey receipt in hand. It took a minute to be seated, because the hostess asked me how could she help me after waiting (same experience the person below me had). I was seated and it took 5 minutes for a waitress to recognize me. I knew what I wanted and ordered right away showing her my receipt for the free pancakes. She took it to her manager where her manager told me flat out "no". I left and went north to West Ashley IHOP where they gladly took my receipt. Finished my meal and told the lady behind the counter what had happened in Mt. Pleasant and this store earned my money, not Mt. Pleasant. She gave me a # to talk to Steve. I called while walking to my car and apparently Steve was not available. Karri answered the phone and I could tell right away it was the same manager that told me no. I told her they honored my receipt and why they didn't do the same. She arrogantly said "if we gave away free pancakes the owner would go broke." WRONG! Telling customers no and having them walk out will have the owner go broke. How much does it costs to make short stack pancakes anyway?