“Food is ok but...”

IHOP
Ranked #162 of 327 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Food is ok but...”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Food is ok but the prices can get out of hand very quickly. Service is ok. Its better than waffle House but not by much. And not a better value.

Visited June 2014

Gastonia, North Carolina
“Wash Your Hands”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I personally love a good IHop but this specific IHop just blew my mind. After being seated I went to the restroom only to find one of the employees in there trying to unlock a stall door from the outside. So I'm waiting my turn and another employee, who looked like a cook came out of another stall. the two employees exchanged conversation about the locked stall and then the "cook" left the restroom without washing her hands!!!!!! The employee working on the door, left and came back and finally got the stall door open...she then proceed to leave without washing her hands!!!!! The service sucked and to boot this nastiness! I regret having stayed for the meal and it will never happen again.

• Visited April 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
“Omelet came out cold.”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I had the country omelet and I could not believe it came almost nearly completely cold and tough. Not good. Will not go back to this restaurant as waitress never came to check on us for me to even tell her about the omelet. I picked at it and left about 3/4 of it on my plate.

Visited June 2013
Clover, South Carolina, United States
“Great breakfast spot”
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast , in town for the big "Cooper River Bridge Run " IHOP ", is always a good choice for breakfast for us . Great food , great service , can't go wrong with this place !

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'm glad I had a good finincial year. Otherwise I would've thrown away my money!”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

It was Christmas day as the sun was going down and I was driving US 17 with IHOP being the only resteraunt open. I went in and was seated and it all went downhill from there. It took around 10 minutes for a server to approach me. The biggest problem with this is it was the same server passing me over and over for 10 minutes with only two other tables in her section.
She finally approached me dressed in her Santa hat, which was ok, but with a big look earring in her nose. How professional. I quickly placed my order because I was hungry and low on glycogen and she responded in a military like response; "Yes Sir!"
I had to ask several times for creamer for my coffee and equal (my choice in sugar substitute). Afterward I just wanted to get out of there. I paid my bill. Usually on Christmas Day I would tip someone big for working on Christmas Day which I appreciate, but she just seemed "out of it" and I only left $2 Which is less than what I would leave on a normal day. Enough Said!

• Visited December 2013