“Late night ” 2 of 5 bubbles

IHOP
Ranked #204 of 324 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, After-hours, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Late night ”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

We visited late at night service was slow,the server was unable to do two things at one time,he was friendly but it was just pathetic and kind of nasty. The restrooms were nasty, trash cans overflowing and just not clean. Restaurant was nearly empty and they put everybody side by side so there was no privacy its just not managed very well in my opinion. Most ihops are on my personal blacklist and this one too. Too bad because you used to be one of our favorite places to eat.

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Food is ok but...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Food is ok but the prices can get out of hand very quickly. Service is ok. Its better than waffle House but not by much. And not a better value.

Visited June 2014
Gastonia, North Carolina
“Wash Your Hands”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

I personally love a good IHop but this specific IHop just blew my mind. After being seated I went to the restroom only to find one of the employees in there trying to unlock a stall door from the outside. So I'm waiting my turn and another employee, who looked like a cook came out of another stall. the two employees exchanged conversation about the locked stall and then the "cook" left the restroom without washing her hands!!!!!! The employee working on the door, left and came back and finally got the stall door open...she then proceed to leave without washing her hands!!!!! The service sucked and to boot this nastiness! I regret having stayed for the meal and it will never happen again.

• Visited April 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
“Omelet came out cold.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

I had the country omelet and I could not believe it came almost nearly completely cold and tough. Not good. Will not go back to this restaurant as waitress never came to check on us for me to even tell her about the omelet. I picked at it and left about 3/4 of it on my plate.

Visited June 2013
Clover, South Carolina, United States
“Great breakfast spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast , in town for the big "Cooper River Bridge Run " IHOP ", is always a good choice for breakfast for us . Great food , great service , can't go wrong with this place !