Red Roof Plus+ Mount Pleasant
US$193
US$171
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites at the Isle of Palms Connector(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$119
ComfortSuites
Shem Creek Inn(Mount Pleasant)
US$215
US$169
Official Hotel
US$177
US$157
Sleep Inn Mount Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
US$109
US$95
SleepInn
US$146
Best Western Patriots Point(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
US$127
BestWestern.com
Wyndham Garden Charleston Mount Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
US$162
Hotels.com
US$225
US$202
  • Pool
US$182
Residence Inn
All reviewsroom was cleandowntown charlestonhardwood floorsflat screen tvharris teeterice machinesullivan's islandpatriots pointisle of palmsclose to downtowngreat place to stayravenel bridgeenjoyed my stayair conditionerparking lotnice poolshem creek
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We traveled to SC for a vacation and wanted a reasonable place to stay that was convenient for all the touristy stuff to do. We knew we would be out all day and just needed a place to rest our heads at night. We were very pleased with this hotel. Our rooms were right by the pool (which was a delightful, clean pool with nice patio tables to relax and chat at). We were with another couple, so it was nice to have this common area to meet and relax in. It would have been tight to try and all squeeze in a room to sit together and talk. The rooms had just been remodeled and were very well kept, clean, and I loved that the sink was in a different room than the toilet/shower (makes a family getting ready in the morning so much more efficient). Staff was very friendly. Despite being right off JD highway, it was very peaceful and quiet at night (it's actually set back from the road a bit). There's a Harris Teeter grocery store, Starbucks, and yummy Sticky Fingers restaurant within walking distance. It was pretty close to Patriot's Point and the pier under the bridge as well (would want to drive there though). We thought it was a great deal for a room right in the heart of things. 10 minutes and you're in down town. 15 minutes and you can be at Palmetto County Park (which we loved picnicing at). I would stay there again without reservation.
Why 4 stars? There was one day that our maid didn't service our room. We grabbed pool towels and just moved on. I could have called the front desk, but choose not to-so that problem could have been resolved if I weren't so tired. The RRI sent a survey and I reported this so the manager is already on top of it. I was very impressed to get a response from an online survey within 12 hours of taking the survey.
Overall, I was very impressed with RRI and can say we enjoyed our vacation so much because of having such a great central place to be. Staff was all very nice. Rooms were clean and I love the NO SMOKING atmosphere.

Room Tip: By the pool if you want to walk out to a patio to relax!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
i0242, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thank you so very much for sharing your great experience while visiting Red Roof Inn Plus Mt Pleasant. We are proud of our renovated rooms and superior service. Our location is ideal to visit all Charleston has to offer. We hope to see you again on your future travels to this area.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was the perfect place to stay for a quick trip to the Charleston area. The counter staff was friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. Even though they were booked solid, it was very quiet. The location was great. We attended a wedding at Harbor East, which was about a 5 minute drive from there. Shopping and resturants are nearby also.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
i0242, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

We are so happy that you choose to stay with us and took the time to share your experience. It is our pleasure to serve you and we hope to see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My family and I decided to take a quick trip to Charleston and found this place nearby in Mount Pleasant (It is literally right over the bridge from Downtown Charleston). It was clean and adequate for one night. The staff was average (and check-in was quick) and the beds were just so-so. Also, the air unit in the room clicked on and off ALL NIGHT and was very loud and distracting and made some weird noise for about 5 minutes each time it cut off. The walls are thin and you can hear everything going on outside of your room. I would probably stay here again if other hotels are not available. As I noted, very clean, but I did not sleep well at all. I did like the great price and close proximity to Charleston.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lori L

Thank you for taking the times to share your comments about your recent stay to the beautiful city of Charleston. I am pleased to know you were able to take advantage of our great location and reasonable prices! We take pride in the quality of our rooms and work continuously to improve our product and services. I apologize for the inconveniences and will focus on getting any concerns addressed. Thank you again and we hope you will choose Red Roof Inn Plus on your next visit to Charleston.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This was my first stay in a Red Roof Inn. It was very close to Charleston and a great price. It was updated about a year ago including hard wood laminate floors, new mattresses, and updated furniture. It was close to many places to eat and shop. There was so much to do in the area. Check in was quick and easy. The staff were very friendly. I enjoyed my stay and would stay here again if I were in the area.
If you have kids, the Sky High indoor trampoline park was not too far.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
i0242, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience. We are conveniently located to all the points of interest while touring the Charleston area. We hope you will visit us again on your next visit. We also offer premium rooms with a take away snack, extra pillows and a bigger work area. We have a frequent stayer program, and would like to invite you to become a Redicard member. It's free and you start earning points imediately towards a free night. It includes a late courtesy hold for reservations along with complimentary water at check in. We look forward to serving you again. Thank you!

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel four different times and we've never had a bad experience. We pick this hotel mainly because of its location. It's a very close drive to the battery and market area where all the tourist activities are. If you stay across the bridge into that area you will pay a hefty penny. That's why we prefer this hotel because for the price you can't beat it. Like I said your still very close to all the happenings without having to waste money on a hotel. The rooms are nice and clean especially since they have done renovations. We will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
i0242, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you so much for always choosing the Red Roof Inn Mt Pleasant. We truly appreciate you sharing your experience online. Our location is so convenient to all of the Charleston area attractions and we do offer a great value. We are pleased to know that your stay was comfortable and looking forward to your next visit.