We went to the beach for a long weekend getaway. We always stay at Red Roofs when we travel with our dogs. That is definitely a bonus to be able to bring them along. The room was good and clean. A little small over all. King size bed was very hard. We thought it was a nice touch to have hardwood floors though especially with the dogs/sand from the beach-easy clean up. The internet didn't work one night. It was noisy-we could clearly hear a drunk neighbors phone conversations while talking outside on her cell phone. Also, we didn't have a fridge or microwave in our room but we did have a safe, which we didn't use. When we got home and checked our credit card bill we discovered that we were charged daily for "safe fees". We called and these charges were taken off, but we wonder how many times they get away with this? Seems to be a scam going on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget hotel in Hilton Head that is recommended for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Red Roof Plus+ Mount Pleasant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Mount Pleasant Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Red Roof Inn