My husband brought me here for my birthday and we were looking forward to a very quiet and romantic vacation. Next door, at the Charleston Marina, there was lots of noise on the Friday night we were there. Some may call it music, I, who appreciate music that makes sense, thought it was absolute garbage. We had to listen to this loud bombardment of noise till after 10 pm and did not appreciate it al all. We could not even sit in the cottage and watch a movie without hearing the crap emanating from next door.
Do not stay here unless you like lots of noise. We really thought of returning in September for a week but will never return due to the lack of consideration from the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cottages on Charleston Harbor offer ten luxurious two-bedroom, three-bath Cottages with a full kitchen, living room and screened-in porch. Our guests' favorite feature at the Cottages on Charleston Harbor are the breathtaking vistas that include views of Fort Sumter, downtown Charleston and more in our nine harbor front Cottages. Guests find it hard to leave the rest and relaxation of their private porches and we don't blame them with incredible views and a relaxing rocking chair, or hammock it's the perfect setting to enjoy a cup of coffee, take a nap, or enjoy dinner; water lapping just feet away surrounded by incredible views. With convenient access to downtown Charleston, guest also enjoy daily house keeping, a delicious continental breakfast, afternoon snacks in the clubhouse, free parking and outstanding southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Cottages on Charleston Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottages On Charleston Harbor Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Belvidere Hotel Mount Pleasant