Courtyard Charleston Mt. Pleasant
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Shem Creek Inn(Mount Pleasant)
View Hotel
All reviewsmarriott courtyardfire pitnicest courtyardstandard courtyardfront deskisle of palmsbeautiful hotelbeautiful lobbyroom was cleansullivan's islandsitting areahot tubcommon areaswould definitely stay here againnice staywe've stayedthe staff was friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Overall a simple place to stay. If you are looking for anything extra, this one will not be it. Room was clean, used lotion and soaps restocked in the bathroom. Lights burned out in the bathroom and room Bar closes at 930, if its open. Pool is small. Staff is fine, not one went out of their way for anything. Spend a few extra dollars and choose something else if you are looking for it. If you are looking for a place to rest your head this would fit the bill. There are a lot of choices in Charleston.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Eric H
Ashley M, Director of Sales at Courtyard Charleston Mt. Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Eric, Thank you so much for taking time to write about your visit to Courtyard Mt. Pleasnt. I'm sad that you were not pleased with your experience. In our business making a great impression is so important because we want guests to come back again and again! I will share your thoughts with our staff, and I hope each associate will remember your words and try to exceed the expectations of every future guest. Kindest Regards, Ashley Miller 843.284.0923

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Clean, gorgeous, friendly staff. Couldn't ask for anything more for a one night business stay. It blew away my expectations for a Courtyard Marriott. I was very pleased. Also had little touches like a special washcloth for makeup removal. For a non full service hotel traditionally it had a beautiful bar and a beautiful southern sitting area. Made you feel right at home in Charleston. Simply fantastic

Room Tip: Try to stay further away from elevator
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Ashley M, Director of Sales at Courtyard Charleston Mt. Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you so much for your kind comments! I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Regards, Ashley

Reviewed 28 May 2014

While visiting family in Charleston recently, we spent a couple of nights in Mt Pleasant so we could be close to the beach. Since we are Marriott rewards members, we decided to try this courtyard.
Check-in was fast. The attendant was very nice and greeted us warmly.
The hotel was clean. The pool was nice but did not look as big ro nice as the pictures on the website. We were on the 3rd floor. The elevators were quick and usually very available.
The rooms were nice, te beds were comfortable.
The hotel has a restaurant where you can purchase breakfast. Sorry, no free breakfast here.
Parking was easy and plentiful.
There was really nothing that I would say went bad. The location was fine. We got the beach in about 10 minutes. It was just an average stay, no frills.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amos C

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your visit to Courtyard Charleston Mt. Pleasant. Although you did not mention a problem occuring during your visit, I am sad that we did not offer an experience that exceeded your every expectation. It is our goal to make your moments here so memorable that you want to come back again, and again. I will share your comments with our staff so that moving forward each and every team member will provide the kind of service that make our guests say WOW. I appreciate your staying with us, and again thank you for your time. Kindest Regards, Ashley

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the Marriott Courtyard in Mt Pleasant! The price was a great value and the staff was nice and helpful. The room was clean and spacious. But... It is a drive to the downtown area. I personally didn't mind the drive because I wasn't willing to pay $450 a night downtown. I will defiantly consider staying here next time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Stayed while passing through on a last minute reservation when our usual hotel was unavailable. Worked out great with the location and the ease of parking; will be making this hotel our new usual place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple