“Adam is wonderful....has helped me so much.....explains everything,better results than physical therapy”

Massage Envy Spa Mount Pleasant
Reviewed 1 April 2017

Had an allergic reaction to IV infusion, had no range of motion in my neck...he has worked on those muscle spasms and has helped me so much....every visit I get better...
The staff is wonderful too....they knew how much pain I was in and were very accommodating with appts....

1  Thank marilynsB5084DX
Reviewed 5 December 2016

On a recent girl's weekend, I found Massage Envy via a google search and was impressed with the pricing. Upon arrival, the place was clean and enjoyable. We were a party of 7 and they accommodated us nicely. Some received facials and others massages and each of us raved on how well our services were-certainly we'll be back and a few are looking into a monthly membership.

1  Thank ConwayGirlSC