All reviews rooftop pool great location landmark view fire pit ravenel bridge highly recommend this hotel beautiful hotel great place to stay patriots point stay at this hotel again easy access shem creek the entire staff folly beach whole foods enjoyed our stay isle of palms
Reviewed 8 September 2018

We hosted our Family Reunion at Hilton Garden Inn, Mt. Pleasant. Jennifer & Justin M. took excellent care of our family. The family had nothing but nice things to say about the hotel, staff and food. We definitely recommend this hotel if you are looking for a place to stay and planning an event in the Charleston area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
GrahamP1524, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charleston / Mt. Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! In as much as the scores are encouraging to my entire team, it is the comments that truly inspire all of us. Thank you for your kind words. I will share your thoughts with my staff, I know they will enjoy reading the nice things you had to say. Best wishes and have a great week!

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Every Aspect of my stay here was excellent - the facility was immaculate, the staff was incredibly helpful even though they were packed and this was during labor day weekend - for the price this hotel is an incredible value.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Graham P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charleston / Mt. Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us over the labor day weekend. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future. Best wishes and have a great week!

Reviewed 5 September 2018

I had contacted Sarah Parrish about family members getting together for dinner at the hotel. She was such a pleasure to work with. She bent over backwards to make our family dinner a success.Justin Morris set us up in a private room sand provided us with a special buffet. It worked out so well for all of us to be together in one room.The following evening (after the wedding) a large group from the wedding came back to the hotel after 11 pm. The bar stayed open for us and Justin jumped behind the bar to help the bartender, Nancy, help serve all of us.We all had the best time both nights. Thanks again

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! In as much as the scores are encouraging to my entire team, it is the comments that truly inspire all of us. Thank you for your kind words. I will share your thoughts with my staff, I know they will enjoy reading the nice things you had to say. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Have a great week!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Visited Charleston and chose this hotel since I can get a good rate thru the friends and family program. The hotel is very convenient to the bridge and downtown and Shem creek. The room was comfortable but I must say that house keeping was lacking . I can tell they definitely didn’t vacuum the 4 nights we stayed and I finally had to ask for shampoo and toilet paper to be restocked . But overall the stay was very nice and we would stay again

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

This is just a quick note to express my personal appreciation for your response about your stay with us here in Charleston, SC. Trip Advisor is one of our primary sources of guest feedback and I am deeply grateful for every response. I will address your comments about housekeeping to better enhance the comfort and quality of our rooms. Overall, I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Have a great week!

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Great hotel. Great staff. The only place I stay when I'm in Charleston area. Easy access to the Ravenel bridge and close to many restaurants. I've been coming to Charleston area for 3 years and been in a few of the hotels. None compares.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for the great review! It makes us so proud that we are you destination of choice when you come into Charleston, SC. We can't wait to see you again. Have a great week!