“Would absolutely eat here again!”
Review of Five Loaves Cafe

Five Loaves Cafe
Ranked #20 of 347 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: In the Crickentree village shopping center off of HWY 17 and Anna knapp blvd Locally sourced foods using anti-biotic free meats, gluten free and vegetarian friendly menu.
Reviewed 24 May 2014

This was great garden to table food. While staying at Wild Dunes I discovered this on Yelp and Trip Advisor. We went for lunch and had soup and sandwiches. So glad we arrived at 11:30 because the service was a bit slow and by the time we left the line out the door was CRAZY! It seems to do a good take out business as well. My daughter has Celiac Disease so of course I was cautious. They listed several items that were gluten free and one was the potato, bacon and broccoli soup. It was very. I also had half a turkey with cranberry sandwich. The turkey is not the deli kind either. The dinner menu looked awesome. I highly recommend this café. It's easy to get to and Harris Teeter, Whole Foods and Trader Joes is near by.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Great food, especially the soups that are unique and flavorful. Great service and enjoyed our meal. Had the lasagna for dinner...delicious.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

This is my favorite place to pick up lunch for my office, their daily soup and salad specials are amazing, fresh, and good value. I've enjoyed brunch here as well, and recently tried my first dinner outing. We went on a Wednesday (half price bottle of wine night), I had a Caesar salad, mussels in coconut broth, and a half a bottle of wine for just at $20. Fantastic deal, very pleased with all of it! The only complaint is that during lunch that parking lot gets slammed and its very difficult to get in and out, as well as sometimes the wait time on take out is longer than promised (but not usually!). So for lunch, avoid fridays at prime time, try going more like 11:30 or 1:30 if possible ;). Love this place, definitely recommend for fresh and healthy options, tasty sandwiches, great place to have a drink and a meal or appetizer with someone whose company you enjoy!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We went to the Five Loaves Cafe for brunch on the recommendation of someone we had met at a bed and breakfast who said it was one of their favorite places to eat when they were in the Charleston area. We went there for brunch at about 11:15 am and the place was packed. We were told that there was a 25 minute wait for a table. We chose to eat at the bar and we were not disappointed at all. We started with Bloody Marys which were really good. My husband had the egg sandwich and I had the ultimate BLT. The food was excellent and what surprised us the most was the service at the bar which was outstanding. When we left, the wait for a table was an hour. I would love to go back for dinner.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I used to consider Five Loaves in MP one of my go to places that was consistent ,good food, and good value. The last two times I went, the experience was at best fair from being seated by an inexperienced hostess(25 min wait) to the end(waiting for the check). I don't recommend Five Loaves anymore to anyone that asks me for a good place to go. It's too bad because at one time, it was THE place to go(for me and my wife).

1  Thank mark g