“Quick and consistently good”
Review of Jersey Mike's Subs

Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #206 of 350 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 20 December 2012

3 times a week for the best subs in Mt Pleasant. I like the pleasant staff and efficient service at a good price.

Reviewed 6 December 2012

traveled 22,000, 34 states, 18 months aroound the USA in our RV but when we found a Jersey Mike's we were home! Classic #13 Mike's way is heaven, served by a great staff.

Reviewed 30 November 2012

My husband and I were staying at the Hampton Inn post cruising and picked up subs to eat in our room. The young man who made our sandwiches (mine tuna) was enthusiastic and friendly, making the experience more fun and even nicely humorous. Nice to see young people do their jobs with energy and interact with customers.

I don't eat at JM much but my sandwich was very good!

Reviewed 2 October 2012

We eat there so often, it feels like our second kitchen! Why you say? Awesome! Everything is so fresh! The meats, veggies and bread are the best. Especially the lean pink/red roast beef is to die for. We couldn't make a better sub at home with that quality! And they make it easy to eat "healthy" there, too. Clean, clean, clean! And I am a clean freak! All the staff are polite and smiling. Now let me respond to the someone from New Jersey who wrote a review...We are from New Jersey too, and lived only a few miles from the original Jersey Mike's in Point Pleasant. You can't find a better sub anywhere there! Forget Blimpies or Subway...even some of the "real" Italian places (and there are a bunch of them in NJ)don't make them that good. Well, that's an opinion I guess. But we were so thrilled to find Jersey Mike's here in Mount Pleasant! WE LOVE THESE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 31 July 2012

We felt like having a sub. The sub was fresh and the two young man behind the counter were so helpful and pleasant. After coming off the beach this was a good way to satisfy our hungry. I would recommend Jersey Mike's Subs for a good sub.