“Had same flounder -- same yum!”

Stack's Coastal Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Stack's Coastal Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 333 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Stack's Coastal Kitchen is a lunch cafe by day with fresh salads, sandwiches and soups. Shifting gears to the evening side, Stack's Evening Eats is comfort food in a bistro style setting with a full bar.
Mt Pleasant, SC
“Had same flounder -- same yum!”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Two couples went there. Three had the cornflake crusted flounder. All plates cleaned. 'Nuff said?

Okay, the tuna tartare special appetizer got rave review, while I had the scallops with blue cheese salad again (because it is delicious!). Service here is always enthusiastically friendly and prompt.

Oh, and having noted this before, do yourself a flavor favor and order cheesecake if it's there. We had the pumpkin and it was, as always, outstanding. In fact, went back to takeout arm a few days later and bought half a cake. Terrific with morning coffee at home.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank George V

Suwanee, Georgia, United States
“The Best!”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Invited 2 other couples to enjoy dinner, both lived in the area but had not been to the restaurant. Everyone loved their dinners and the specials, the flounder was wonderful as always, the chicken was in a savory sauce that made your mouth water, the tuna was excellent, just to comment on a few. Patrick and Darcy came to our table and we applauded them and their staff! If you haven't been, you have to stop in and enjoy!!!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Visiting2013
Columbia, South Carolina
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Had a lovely dinner during restaurant week. it was a Friday night and the place was packed. The tuna nachos and caesar salad were excellent starters. I had the cornflake fried grouper over grits and my father had the sautéed chicken. Again, both were fantastic. I really don't think you can go wrong with anything here. However, service was soooooo slooooooowwwww. The place had cleared out by 10:15pm but we waited and waited for our server to pick up the credit card. We finally walked over to the bar to pay. I just didn't understand this since we were 1 of only 3 tables left in the restaurant. Hopefully, this is not the norm and was just a Friday night oversight.

• Visited September 2013
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazingly Delicious!”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Stack's Coastal Kitchen is amazing!!! I had the Turkey Avocado sandwich and boy was I in heaven!!! The almond mayo really ties the turkey and avocado together along with the delicious cheese!!! Oh I almost forgot, the coconut cake!!! All I can say is Yummy!! Can't wait to eat at Stack's Evening Eats! I bet its just as wonderful!

• Visited August 2013
Divide, Colorado
“Dinner out!”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Went out to dinner with friends to one of their favorite places. This is where they took me! Nice welcome as we walked in and were seated in a quiet booth. Delicious appetizer, Tuna Nacho's and a great glass of wine. Then we all had something different for dinner! I had perfectly grilled salmon and over creamy risotto. My friends dinners were wonderful as well. When I thanked them for the meal they said, you know we have never had anything less than a great dinner here! The service was friendly and efficient. The place had good music and nice lighting. Felt relaxed.

• Visited August 2013