This hotel is just average, AC doesn't go below 68 and @ 70 the heat comes on and don't expect to open the windows. Bathrooms were not clean and as a Hilton Honor member you don't even get a water or a cookie!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point hotel is located just across the Ravenel Bridge from historic Charleston, South Carolina. Patriots Point attractions are within walking distance from our hotel. Enjoy the USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier, as well as a submarine and twenty-five other aircraft. Visit Fort Sumter, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired, as well as the Charleston Museum, the oldest museum in the United States. Enjoy your free hot breakfast as part of a great, relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston / Mt Pleasant - Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Hampton Inn Patriots Point
- Hampton Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Hampton Inn