I stayed last week on business and was pleasantly surprised with the helpfulness and friendliness of the wonderful people who work here. Thank you to all of you from the front desk to the housekeeping team. Everyone I met was so friendly. A big shootout to Mama! You are a real gem! It was my birthday during my stay and my wonderful hubby sent me a dozen roses. I left them in my room when I checked out for others to enjoy. I hope it cheered up your day as it did mine.
There was always a friendly face during a wonderfully hot breakfast. I had a very spacious two room suite that was very clean and comfy. I will definitely stay here again! I wish every where I went was this good! Also very close to shopping and restaurants (within walking distance). Keep up the great work!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point hotel is located just across the Ravenel Bridge from historic Charleston, South Carolina. Patriots Point attractions are within walking distance from our hotel. Enjoy the USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier, as well as a submarine and twenty-five other aircraft. Visit Fort Sumter, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired, as well as the Charleston Museum, the oldest museum in the United States. Enjoy your free hot breakfast as part of a great, relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston / Mt Pleasant - Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Hampton Inn Patriots Point
- Hampton Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Hampton Inn