My hubby and I are Hilton Honors Members so we love to add up our points by staying in their properties whenever possible. The hotel is located in lovely Mt. Pleasant which is indeed a very pleasant town. The Hotel is also pup friendly so we brought our fur baby with us. Versace enjoyed his stay also. We were pleasantly surprised that no extra pet fees were incurred which is a super plus in my book. The bed was super comfortable, the staff professional and attentive. This will be our new home away from home while on one of our frequent visits to lovely Charleston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point hotel is located just across the Ravenel Bridge from historic Charleston, South Carolina. Patriots Point attractions are within walking distance from our hotel. Enjoy the USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier, as well as a submarine and twenty-five other aircraft. Visit Fort Sumter, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired, as well as the Charleston Museum, the oldest museum in the United States. Enjoy your free hot breakfast as part of a great, relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston / Mt Pleasant - Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Hampton Inn Patriots Point
- Hampton Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Hampton Inn