Great place to stay, very close to the beach, restaurants and shopping. An excellent restaurant called Graze within walking distance. Rooms are quiet, clean and well maintained. Hotel staff very accomodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point hotel is located just across the Ravenel Bridge from historic Charleston, South Carolina. Patriots Point attractions are within walking distance from our hotel. Enjoy the USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier, as well as a submarine and twenty-five other aircraft. Visit Fort Sumter, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired, as well as the Charleston Museum, the oldest museum in the United States. Enjoy your free hot breakfast as part of a great, relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston / Mt Pleasant - Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Hampton Inn Patriots Point
- Hampton Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Hampton Inn