“Hands down the best Hampton Inn I have ever stayed...”

Hampton Inn Murrells Inlet/Myrtle Beach Area
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Murrells Inlet
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I travel monthly and try to always stay at a Hampton Inn. This was not a convenient location for me because my destination was quite a distance away and there were two other Hampton Inn's inbetween this hotel and where I needed to work but I am EXTREMELY thankful that I chose this one. First of all Bubba was the most friendliest, most welcoming, and sweetest greeter I have ever encountered at ANY hotel. He was instantly my friend and a great asset to this hotel. I stayed 3 nights and I did have one issue that I didn't mention until I checked out and it was because their was a autistic child in the room right above mine that was very energetic and bouncy late at night and early in the morning. I know I could have said something and got a different room but I chose not too because of the situation. I am a mother and I understand how children can be. I very briefly mentioned it to Christine during check out only after a good ten minutes of praise and kuddos for my wonderful stay. She of course offered to speak to managment but I told her I was very happy and there was no need. As I was loading up my vehicle she ran out to me saying they were crediting me a night. If you are in the Murrell's Inlet /Georgetown area I would highly recommend them!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Murrells Inlet/Myrtle Beach Area

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Very nice hotel. Clean, comfortable, and great customer service. I slept so well. I wish I could have stayed longer. The staff was professional yet friendly. This where i will stay the next time I visit the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I come to Murrells Inlet once a month for business and I've stayed at this hotel several times. I have stayed at others but they don't even compare. I will stay at this hotel from now on. Friendly staff, clean rooms, and breakfast is fantastic!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Evan S
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I have stayed at a lot of hotels over the years, but this was in the top five of my life. A fantastic experience. I drove 10 hours to the area and was exhausted, but the staff made themselves available at every opportunity and no request was to large. I voted for the awards it received before I even visited, and now I am so grateful, because everything good about them is true,

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 17 September 2013

This is my 5th stay at the Murrells Inlet, SC Hampton Inn. We return every year because of the excellent service we get and the Staff goes above and beyond to make you feel welcomed and cared for. I highly recommend this Hampton Inn, for anyone that visits the area, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Generally when you stay at a Hampton Inn you get consisitency and you know what you are getting for the most part. The Hampton Inn at Murrell's Inlet is a cut above your normal Hampton! First everyone is extremely friendly and they are always asking if they can help in any way. The property is very clean and the decorating is a definitely above what you would get at a normal Hampton. I also noticed this Hampton had received numerous awards for their excellence.

They have a very nice pool and you are near many fine restaurants. It should be noted this is not a beachfront property

Room Tip: Ask if they have any free upgrades to a suite. They are very accomadating
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rufus123
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Had booked a holiday inn nearby--but when we showed up after 2 days driving thru horrific traffic,we were told they overbooked and we had to go to a Hampton inn a few blocks away.we were not happy--until we arrived at the inn-----FANTASTIC!!! the front counter clerk had our names already got us in to two beautiful rooms(clean beyond comprehension)
Great people great rooms great food.Would stay there everytime down there

Room Tip: This Hampton inn is owned by Hilton
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
The Inlet Sports Lodge
The Inlet Sports Lodge
#2 of 6 in Murrells Inlet
Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield

Been to Hampton Inn Murrells Inlet/Myrtle Beach Area? Share your experiences!