“Amazing”

Miyabi's Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #25 of 132 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Walterboro, South Carolina, United States
“Amazing”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We visited here with some friends last year while on our way to the James Island Lights. We were seated in no time, the show was amazing, our portions were huge (and delicious) and we all had a blast. My sons loved it as well and ask often when we'll be going back. This was our first time having Japanese, it will be hard to top it elsewhere!

• Visited December 2012

Roanoke, Virginia
“Delicious food!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

This place was awesome! I will be going back next time I'm in town. The waiter was so great and so was our cook. The food was amazing! I got the shrimp and scallops dish with the rice and veggies. Oh on the soup was good too. It was better than the soup that we get at our local hibachi restaurant. The only reason why I did not give it 5's all around is because my husbands plate was dirty. They quickly fixed the issue though.

• Visited September 2013
“Unacceptable”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

My family and I heard about Miyabis from our hotel, and they suggested the Murrells Inlet location! We decided to try it out last Friday night! Everything was great including the chef, food, and service! The end of our experience was horrible! We had to witness a waitress giving a lap dance to one of the gentlemn in the bachelor party. She was throwing dollars in the air as if it was a strip club! If it was just my husband and I it would have been better, but still not ok for a fine dining restaurant! Our ten and six year old children were with us, and had to see the horrific acts of this young woman among all the other guests dining! Needless to say it would have been one of our favorite restaurants to visit when we are vacationing in Myrtle Beach, but we will never be back!

• Visited August 2013
Murrells Inlet, SC
“Great Service”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We had friends that wanted to try this restaurant so we took them while they were visiting us. It is very clean and the staff is great from the beginning to end. The meat portion of our meal was very good but the rice was not what I expected and they were very generous with the portions.

• Visited July 2013
“Best Hibachi!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

I have been to dozens of different hibachi restaurants, both chain and local, and this is one of the best I've ever been too! The atmosphere is fantastic, restrooms exceptionally clean, and friendly staff.

Upon first glance the menu looks pricey, but when you see how much food you are getting, it is well worth it. My boyfriend and I did the split entree ($7 split charge) for a steak, shrimp and chicken combo. The meal included soup, salad, veggies, a GIANT serving of fried rice, the meat, and then some sorbet for dessert.

I ended up leaving with two full take out boxes! I normally am pretty good at eating most of my food.

If you are in the area, you should definitely check this place out.

• Visited July 2013