“Good food, but pricey”

Ranked #15 of 138 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
Price range: US$16 - US$30
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, View, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Absolutely fantastic restaurant and bar. Great food, great view, great service and prices for an upscale place. Check it out.
West Columbia, South Carolina
“Good food, but pricey”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Good food, good service. Loved the view by the water. Red snapper was just in season, it was excellent blackened. A little pricey for the atmosphere, but the food was great.

Grand rapids
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What kind of restaurant can't run credit cards”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

So we made the mistake of "dining" at Bovines in murrells inlet, after about an hour on the waitlist we were given a table in a half empty restaurant and began the disaster that was to be our night. We had a nice server, she was very accommodating and nice and took our order which took about an hr to get out and when it did half of it was missing. On the way out we stopped at the bar to get some drinks for the marshwalk and it was only then that the bartender made us privy to the point that their system had been scrambled by a storm that day and was probably the reason for our fiasco it's just too bad it took him (our last encounter with a employee) for us to find that out.

1 Thank Jacoby464
Mount Airy, North Carolina
“Cool place to hang out”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The pizza was great and so were the hush puppies! Nice view of the inlet, and next door was some live music. Really good stop on a bar hop.

Visited July 2014
Easley, South Carolina
“Waste of Money”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My family and I decided to try Bovine's Restaurant in Murrells Inlet last week. We had visited this place many years ago and had a wonderful steak dinner in an elegant, but relaxed atmosphere. Our experience last week couldn't have been worse. Maybe the restaurant has changed hands, but the atmosphere was terrible and the food worse. Instead of a nice, quit meal, we had to scream to be heard over the music. The waitress did her best, but had to keep apologizing for the noise and food. Two had to send their meals back and I wish that I had, too. Will not go here again.

Pennsylvania, USA
“A ” Hair” Better”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We were seated inside with a marsh view, my wife had the special (red snapper), I had the surf and turf. The meal came with hush puppies and a salald bar which were both good. I got my meal and as I was finishing my lobster I pulled a nice long hair out of my mouth wrapped around the lobster. I couldn't eat any more of my meal. Service was good but I'm sorry a hair ruined my experience