“Dessert was worth the price of the dinner”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #36 of 135 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Freeport, New York
“Dessert was worth the price of the dinner”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Went with three other people. Seated immediately and served by a very friendly waitress who was originally from San Francisco. We all enjoyed our dinners but it was the desserts that made the nights.

• Visited November 2013

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“could not be seated by rude hostess”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I have been to this Carrabba's several times. I am not a huge fan of Italian, but would rate the food here as usually ok,, probably pretty good for a chain. this past Saturday around 5pm at not a busy time, we attempted to eat there. The hostess was so rude, refused to to acknowledge we were even standing in front of her, continued to answer the phone and talk with people there, but not the ones in front of her. I tried to ask if we could sit in the bar area when a table became available (there were 2) and she completely ignored me. The next guest walked in and she pointed her finger at that man and said "You'll have to wait a minute". She answered another phone call, still ignoring us. We decided to just leave. There are many Italian places in the area and we rode up to Angelo's and had a fantastic dinner.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank smallmoon
New Hartford, New York
“Great Place”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Visited Carrabba's recently for dinner twice during the last month. My wife and I were very happy with our meals both times. My wife had the small version of Chicken Parmesan both times and she loved it. I had the Chicken Parmesan the first time and a Salmon special the second. Again both were delicious. For a chain restaurant any Carrabba's we have ever been to does a fine job and their prices are very reasonably. Plenty enough food and good service along with nice cold wine. Can't ask for much more.

• Visited October 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Same consistent and great food!”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I love Carrabba's, been to several and enjoyed a night of wine tasting with Damien Mandola to boot! Food here was great, service was a little slow though (and it was a Monday night off season). You won't go wrong here

• Visited October 2013
New Jersey
“An hour for a Pizza?”
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

I should start by saying I love this place, but was really disappointed by their Halloween special. I like many got an e-mail updating they would be having $5 pizzas for the holiday. I ordered online and was told the time it would be ready to pick it up. This did not happen...when I arrived, I waited almost an hour...40 minutes longer than my assigned pickup time. There were people there waiting who were there before me and still waiting when I left. If you are going to have a special and you are busy, do not tell me it will be ready in 20 minutes....when it will be an hour...I do not mind waiting...at HOME...I understand you are busy, just say it will take longer to be ready....all the people standing around for an hour+....would have as well I am sure like to have known the wait time prior to going to pick it up. Also if you are going to have a big sale...put more staff on. If you tell everyone about the sale, do not be surprised and caught short handed when people show up for it. The food as always was great...just not the wait and the aggravation.

Visited October 2013