“Great Chicken”

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Everything is good. Try the sauces...It is amazing. fadsfkjldfkjfnvkdsfvndfklvkdf vkbnknbfgbknfgkdbnkfgjdnbfgdbdfgbfgdbdfgbfgdbd

1  Thank Kains b

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

We visit this location every day of the entire week we visit each year. The service is great and so are the people. Always fast and friendly. Chick fill a in general is top when it comes to food quality and their employees. They are always friendly and polite. We will visit there again and again.

1  Thank chia350
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We needed a quick lunch to go and tried out this Chick fil A and it turned out clean, well organized, fast and tasty. A pleasant surprise for a new concept , health conscious chicken based chain. I enjoyed my chicken breast bun and waffle fries and juice. My wife had a salad which was wonderful. Will be back.

1  Thank CPAIR1967
Reviewed 1 October 2013

My son and I went for breakfast this morning at 10am. So not a busy time. Ordered two meals with drinks. The older gentleman who took the order seemed to very untrained since he needed helped on every order he took while we were there. Then it took over 10 minutes for our order to come up. But prior to giving us our food they took the orders of two workers who were getting their food free. Plus those workers made their order and just went back to the tray and picked up the food. Without washing their hands. Then they gave us our food but forgot the drinks. They manager seemed to be more attentive of a group of seniors sitting drinking coffee than the rest of the restaurant. Will not be giving them another chance.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

This Chik fil a is located less than a mile from my home, I was a frequent to this location sometimes even twice a day the service was usually good as well as the food but in the past few months I have regretted going back! About a month ago after waiting in line for way too long at a fast food place mine and my husbands orders were completly wrong! I told him I would not be going back! Well I waited and went back a couple weeks later and once again after waiting forever my food was cold and, no napkins or sauces I asked for..not once but twice! Its a never endding cycle here!! I don't know what happend to this place but someone needs to get it together!!