“Saltwater Marsh Explorer A+”

Capt. Dicks - Saltwater Marsh Adventure
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Great for all ages! My wife and I are in our 30's, my daughter is only 18 months, and parents in their 50's...we all enjoyed parts of the adventure. The staff onboard was friendly and funny. We traveled a mile out into water, pulled up a crab cage, fished off the boat (everyone caught some!), explored an island for shells and items washed up on shore. The total trip was 2 1/2 hours. There is a restroom on board. If you want a can of soda or candy bar you can purchase them on the boat. You can also bring a small soft sided cooler/lunch box with bottled water. Be sure to bring your camera and coupons.

Reviewed 25 August 2012

We have been on a few dolphin trips- but I really liked this one the best. At first I wasn't sold since we got into a boat which was smaller and lower than I was used to- BUT - it was better to see the dolphins in I think. The Captain and his helper were very knowledgeable and really went out of their way to make sure we saw as many dolphins as possible. They understood their behaviors and were able to anticipate where they may be.
There are $3 off coupons for them- which can dd up depending on how many people you have. I was very pleased with their dolphin excursion

Reviewed 19 August 2012

My kids had the best time on this trip. Really great for kids. They caught fish and found shells. The guide as great. We learned a lot about the shells and fish native to the area. My kids are 13, 10 and 6. More geared to younger kids which is great because some of the other boating trips aren't really for younger ones.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

These guys treat you right!!! First day we went jet skiing for the first time ever, our guides were excellent! The tract through the inlet was beautiful and once we were on the ocean we had a blast in the waves. Second day was spent deep sea fishing, our captain and crew were the best! The captain made sure we
were catching fish by taking us to three hotspots. My husband, son and I caught many fish and due to size requirements we were able to keep five. My husband even caught a shark! The crew mates were great at helping remove hooks and measure your fish. They made sure we had a great time As we went ashore we were asked how we enjoyed our trip. Southern hospitality still thrives at Capt. Dick's and Crazy Sister's Marina. They even had folks available to clean and filet our fish.

If in the Myrtle Beach area take the drive down to Murrells Inlet and spend a day or two at Capt Dick's! You'll have a great time!

1  Thank oilngasgirl
Reviewed 22 July 2012

we have gone though C.D 3 times for a water adventure!
great for families, a tour on the boat, with shelling, and drop line fishing, they also pull things out of the water to show the kids...excellent (done this one two years in a row)
We also did the morning dolphin watch, you are on a small boat (that has the inflatable edges) , We followed a pod of 60 dolphins ...it was amazing!!! it was about 25.00 each, worth every penny....yet I would sugest wear a sun hat if you go in the afternoon /sunloation...yet they do offer one at sunrise, early yet worth it

1  Thank Belynda B