“Great burgers”

Ranked #10 of 140 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: "it's all about the burger!" Seven area locations famous for great burgers, sandwiches, and appetizers. Full bar service, open daily for carry-out and casual dine-in seating.
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Fun atmosphere, great burgers. We tried Mac and Cheese burger and Surf and Turf burger and were both very happy! Large portion sizes, couldn't finish mine but my husband did because it looked so good. Hostess and waiter very nice! Onion rings are great but huge! Very good!

1  Thank H45066

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

This was a recommendation from a Facebook friend. So, we decided we must try. I have to admit after coming to Myrtle Beach for a gazillion years and driving by this place, we always thought it was a dive bar. It looks rather rickety from the outside. I'd never have thought it would have been a family friendly burger joint! There are a billion different kinds of burger concoctions to choose from, but we are plain jane kinda folks. Cheeseburgers with American cheese, please! Sweet Potato fries and some iced tea. So simple, yet so yummy. The neatest and funniest part for the kids was all the hand written names and writings all over the walls. They were so sad that I didn't have a Sharpie with me. You gotta take one to mark your spot. From the floor boards to the ceiling boards to the metal siding outside. All marked up with names and dates and sayings. My kids loved it. Our waitress was great, too!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

No frills actually adds up to be quite an enjoyable experience. Beach food with a twist and a cool one.... a perfect way to spend an hour out of the midday heat.

1  Thank William M
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Got the cheese lover burger with bacon... JUST DO IT! Great burger. Argh... I gotta write more. Wasn't what I had good enough... Straight and to the point, why do I need to keep writing.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We go back every year, when we visit S.C. This is a VERY casual place and very eclectic. Decorated with donated used license plates, it is fun to see where everyone is from. Try some of the burgers! They are wonderful. The blooming onion is wonderful too. It is a must try!