“Good day on the water”

Catch-1 Charters - Capt. Shannon's Fishing Charters
Ranked #3 of 19 Tours in Murrells Inlet
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Captains Shannon Currie and Kerry Gehman have been fishing the Myrtle Beach area for over 30 years. Myrtle Beach is a great destination for pure family fun. We look forward to showing your group a great and relaxing fishing experience. All tackle and license are supplied, but you may bring your special rod and reel if you like. We are very family and Kid friendly. Anglers of all ages[ Should be 5 years or older for Fishing trips ] are welcome for some good Quality Family Fun on the waters along the Myrtle Beach Grand Strand Fishing or Cruising the waters of Murrells Inlet SC. We have a wide variety of trips from 1-6 persons. These are Private Charters , we Do Not mix or make up Groups. You should bring the following for your trip...Hats,sunscreen[ NO SPRAY PLEASE] sunglasses cooler with drink and food. If you bring your Camera you should have a Ziplock or case for protection. We are NOT responsible for ANY Cell Phones or Cameras getting wet from Water Damage. We reserve the right to cancel trips due to weather etc.
Burlington, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good day on the water”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

Big thanks to Captain Kerry and Shannon for putting us on the fish within 10 minutes of leaving the dock. We had a great time catching Reds and Trout...it made for an excellent family dinner!!
Looking forward to the next trip!

1 Thank Matt H
doc01, Owner at Catch-1 Charters - Capt. Shannon's Fishing Charters, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Guys,sometimes it just comes together... Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and hope you enjoyed the fresh fish..Look forward to seeing you again in Murrells Inlet.. We Thank you.
Capt. Shannon / Capt. Kerry Fishing Myrtle Beach / Murrells Inlet SC

Springfield, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Super Time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Thanks Capt Kerry for a wonderful trip. Nice boat and good gear and even a few fish decided to cooperate. Would definitely fish with these guys again.

1 Thank jrbrooks77
doc01, Owner at Catch-1 Charters - Capt. Shannon's Fishing Charters, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Thank you for fishing with us and thanks for the review.. I am very Lucky to have a Capt. such as Kerry to work with . he is a good guide . Come back to see us anytime.. Capt. Shannon /
Myrtle Beach / Murrells Inlet Fishing SC
Lago Vista, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Another Great Day of Fishing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

We chartered the Captain Shannon's boat based on his website and a phone to the Captain. We had a great day of fishing with family and caught our limit! Thanks for a Great Trip!

1 Thank Leslie S
doc01, Owner at Catch-1 Charters - Capt. Shannon's Fishing Charters, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
It was a pleasure to have you and your group..Thank you for the kind words about the web site also. The weather could not have been better and looks like Lady Luck pulled us through again. Thank you for using our Charter Service to fill your fishing Trip. I hope to see you again soon..Thank you. Capt. Shannon Currie Fishing Murrells Inlet/Myrtle Beach SC,
Bristol, Tennessee
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“HONEST”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

I am sad to say that that I’ve never been fishing with Captain Shannon. Why am I writing a review? I’ve booked him on two different occasions – in October 2013 and in March 2014. Both times, he has contacted me the day before the trip to inform me that the fish have not been biting. He gave me the option to “take my chances” or cancel the trip. I really appreciate his honestly. While I know that he cannot control whether or not that you will catch fish, he is honest with you about the conditions. That is why I will call him the next time that I visit Myrtle Beach and refer friends to him that are looking for a charter boat. If you are looking for someone that will not just take your money, I suggest you give him a try. I hope that one day the fish will be biting and I can post another review with pictures!

Visited March 2014
4 Thank Kim W
doc01, Owner at Catch-1 Charters - Capt. Shannon's Fishing Charters, responded to this review, 5 April 2014
First, we want to treat clients the way we would want to be treated if in your shoes.. Second,if the weather is going to be bad it will be a hard trip on Both of us.. We thank you for taking the time to leave such a review that other folks may find helpful. ONE DAY we will get your family out and hope to fill the box with fish..you sure have been trying but the weather was bad Both years.. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and will look forward to getting on the water next year.. Capt. Shannon Murrells Inlet/Myrtle Beach Fishing Charters
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Enjoyable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

My buddies and I chartered captain Shannon. We didn't catch a lot of keepers but we sure did have a great time. Captain discounted our price due to not catching much and that was appreciated yet not expected . We deffinetly will do again . We would recommend this trip to anyone visiting . Thank you Captain Shammon

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Bosoxiceman
doc01, Owner at Catch-1 Charters - Capt. Shannon's Fishing Charters, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Thank you for the kind words..we never promise something we can not control. I wish every trip to be a cooler full but we know it's Fishing..Thank you for taking the time to at least say we try and don't promise things just to get you to fish with us. Thank you Capt. Shannon Currie