I enjoyed staying here and would do so again but I was lucky that I had done my internet searches before I arrived because the internet connection is very poor and I could not get any sites to load. We tried on 3 different devices with the same result and no matter the time of day/night, we had no success. Also, please be very careful when leaving your first floor unit. In ours the door threshold going out into the hallway was raised and I took a very bad fall on Friday night. Luckily I was not hurt badly especially since I had a 12 hour ride back to PA. The threshold is fine coming into the unit. Maybe it was just my unit.
I am planning on staying here again next year and hopefully the internet will be better.
Ellington is also situated in a good location close to many things to do and see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Festiva's Ellington at Wachesaw Plantation East is located in the heart of the South Carolina low country. This former fishing village is home to pristine beaches and a number of magnificent golf courses and is the "Seafood Capital of South Carolina."eweThe resort is nestled in an oasis of moss-covered oaks along the Intercostal Waterway, offering guests a retreat from the high-rise buildings and congestion of the Grand Strand yet all of the glitz and glamour of Myrtle Beach is just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Ellington at Wachesaw Plantation East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ellington At Wachesaw Plantation East Hotel Murrells Inlet
- Ellington Hotel Murrells Inlet
- Ellington Hotel At Wachesaw East