“Great food.. yet server not very aware” 4 of 5 bubbles

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #10 of 131 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great food.. yet server not very aware”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

We have eaten here several times before and have always loved it. On this particular visit I was a little annoyed. I specifically asked the server to put my son's entrée in first, so he would not fill up on bread and peanuts, however, that did not happen it arrived with our entrées, and it was not what we had ordered for him. Will probably still return but guess I have to be more specific about what I want!

Lexington
“Great service and value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Every year I make it a point to eat here. The restaurant is nearby. At the beach, most restaurants are busy for dinner. Texas Roadhouse was fully staffed and organized. We had their fried onion for the appetizer. Just the right size for two people. I don't like a lot of spices on my steak. I want to taste the steak. I had the house salad and steak fries. Their service was above average on this crowded Sunday evening. We enjoyed the rolls and they provide everyone free salted peanuts for all to enjoy.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“charges to credit cards”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

food was great but I was charged on my cc twice for the same meal, and calling the store was told they didnt have a record of it going but once but bank says different... I may return but I will pay cash.... seems something shady is going on

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Allison S
Elizabethton, Tennessee
“Good steak and friendly atomosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Our family ate here tonight. I had the kabobs and everyone else had steaks. One of the steaks was a little over cooked but the overall meal experience was good. The staff were friendly under very busy Sunday evening conditions and they always kept our glasses full. The service was good.

2 Thank Fiziepop
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
“Delicious !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

Our first time to this Roadhouse and we Loved it !
The Ribs were the best we have had in a very long time.
Delicious, rolls and salad too.
We happen to go with our Harley Bike friends who were in town for Harley Week, so Lots and Lots of bikers there..
Not a long wait.